Data as at 30 Apr 2020
|Rank3||#4 of 283||#4 of 283|
Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
1I class Acc shares, net of fees priced at midday UK time, source: Bloomberg. 2 IA Global Sector average, source: Lipper. 3Performance of I class Acc shares relative to funds in IA Global Sector, source: Lipper. Chart data plotted at monthly intervals; data as at the last day of the calendar month.
What We Do
- Aim to buy and hold high quality businesses at an attractive price.
- In-house research underpinning a high-conviction portfolio of 25-35 stocks.
- Significant resources dedicated to internal financial modelling and proprietary valuation metrics.
- Focus on a genuinely active, valuation-driven approach.
The Investment Objective of the Fund is to achieve capital growth over any five year period, after all costs and charges have been taken.
In selecting investments for the portfolio, the Investment Manager will identify companies which, based on its analysis, meet the following criteria:
- have the ability to grow and improve profitability over the long term;
- have a current valuation that is attractive relative to their future growth and profitability;
The Investment Manager will select companies from a broad range of geographies and sectors with no particular sector or style bias.
- Assessment of company specific risk factors, including those related to ESG, that might materially impact the business’s sustainable return on investment.